Purchase a Tag
Support Autism Programs
Speciality License Plate
Florida motorists have the opportunity to help generate funds to support programs for autism and related disabilities throughout the state.
Drive support for autism and related disabilities today!
There are four ways to purchase your plate:
1. Order your Autism Specialty plate online now, fill out the order form to place your order:
If you are ordering online, you will be contacted by a representative from the Indian River County Tax Collector’s Office to process your order. Under F.S. 668.6076, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact us by phone or in writing.
2. Visit your Local Tax Collector’s Office. Find a tax collector’s office near you.
3. Visit a Private License Plate Agency.
4. Renew or Purchase your plate by mail.
If you would like to purchase an Autism Programs Specialty Plate:
- If you are within your renewal period (within 3 months or your plate expiration): You will pay the regular renewal fee the Division of Motor Vehicles charges and an additional $37.00 ($25.00 of this fee will go directly to Autism and Related Disabilities Programs)
- If you are NOT within your renewal period: You will pay the regular replacement fee the Division of Motor Vehicles charges and an additional $55.00 ($25.00 for your tax deductible contribution, $2.00 annual state fee, and a one-time new play cost of $28.00).
Personalized plates are available for an additional fee. If you are interested in purchasing a personalized plate, a representative from the Indian River County Tax Collector’s office will further assist and provide the necessary paperwork.
License plates with a left-side logo decision such as the Support Autism Programs license plate, may have up to 5 characters with no additional spaces or hyphens.
Check availability of your personalized plate.
Other Ways to Give
When you renew your tag, you’re also able to donate directly to autism services in Florida. You’ll be directed to a popup window for additional donations. Simply select “autism services” and enter the amount you feel comfortable giving.